With the changes to the Illustrated Faith Devo Kits at DaySpring are some fun ways for us to stretch! Stretch, grow, get out of our comfort zone – whatever you want to call it.
Girls, we’ve gotten used to those traveler’s notebooks right?! Now we have the opportunity to try something new. Already great ideas are flying from our creative community. Want some inspiration? Here are a few:
- Shanna on [this video] on the Illustrated Faith YouTube channel
- Lindsey on her [LindseyDecor YouTube channel] (sharing a link to her channel because she’ll be sharing lots of great tips.
- Jillian on [this video] on her HelloJillsky YouTube channel
- Bethany on [this video]on her Southern Couture YouTube channel
On yesterday’s [Periscope], I shared three ways to make your own Traveler’s notebook.
- hand-stitching which I learned from Melissa on her [Silly Bees Chickadees Periscope channel]
- binding with a sewing machine
- using a long reach stapler or regular stapler (I learned this from Amy on [this video])
I hope this frees you to make your own Traveler’s notebooks and stretch as you find creative ways to embrace the new kit style by Illustrated Faith at DaySpring!
If you’d like to know more about the author of the devo listen to [this podcast] with Robin and Shanna.
Don’t forget to use coupon code THANKYOU through July 31, 2017, for 25% your entire order at [DaySpring]!
Long Reach Stapler
Illustrated Faith – Seeds of Faith Collection – 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper – Isaiah 40 8
Illustrated Faith – Persevere – Devotional Kit